How to Order - Other Merchandise
- Add items to shopping cart by clicking the associated links, then clicking the 'add to basket' button.
- When you are ready to pay, go to your shopping cart by clicking the cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then select 'checkout'. You will be asked to enter an email and password to access your account. Note that these web accounts are not the same as the student charge accounts that students can use to pay for merchandise in the bookstore; in order to purchase merchandise online, you must set up a web account even if you already have a student charge account.
- To set up an account, follow the "if you don't have an account..." link and fill out the form completely. Please fill in a "ship to" address even if you plan on picking your order up at the store.
- After logging in, you will arrive at the shipping options screen. Double-check your shipping address (if applicable) and select the shipping method you'd like from the drop-down list on the right side of the screen. Please be aware that 'pick up at bookstore' is the default shipping option. If you are ordering clothing or other merchandise and would like it shipped to you, please be sure to change this option.
- Click the 'continue' button to proceed to the payment screen. If you'd like to pay with a credit card, fill in your card information and billing address; if you'd like to use your student charge account, select the corresponding button and then fill in your 6-digit reed student ID number. In order to use this option, you must already have a charge account set up (web accounts can't be used to pay for merchandise). To set up a new charge account, fill out this form.
- After your payment information is complete, click the 'continue' button again and review your order information. If it's correct, click 'continue' again to finalize the order. If anything is incorrect, back up and fix it, then resubmit the order.